What will you find here?
Information regarding AD/HD within the State of Utah. We have BLOG entries and Web page links to the topics below.
Please click on WHO ARE WE? for more details on CHADD of Utah.
- Latest scientific studies
- AD/HD in the news
- Recent information about AD/HD
- Behavior management
- Bulling and harassment
- Educator Resources
- What is it?
- Women and girls with AD/HD
- Organizations who have support for AD/HD
- Suggested Reading Material
- Parent to Parent Classes
- Professional Resources
We have support groups in a few locations in the State. We also desire to start support groups in other areas of the State. If you would like to receive more information on how, please let us know by clicking on “Contact Us“.
- Laws, committees, rulings and related news impacting AD/HD
Parent to Parent Classes
We have Parent to Parent Classes taught throughout the State. Please click on the appropriate link for more details.
Conferences / Classes / Seminars / Speakers
- CHADD sponsored or co-sponsored events
- Sister organizations sponsored events